Sunday, March 28, 2010

Olive Garden Dressing

My Mother-in-Law took me to Olive Garden a few days ago and I could not get enough of the salad, it is so delicious! So tonight we're having Olive Garden Salad! (I already tasted it so I know its good!) NO picture sorry.

Ingredients:

1/2 c white wine vinegar
1/3 c water
1/3 c oil
1/4 c corn syrup
2 1/2 tbs romano cheese
2 tbsp dry pectin
2 tbsp beaten eggs
1 1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp parsley
1 pinch oregano
1 pinch red pepper flakes

Directions:

Combine in a blender on medium for 30 seconds and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.

(Hint: I didn't have pectin and it still turned out wonderful. Of course recipes work out better when you have everything but sometimes you have to do with what you've got :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment